Food & Beverage Supervisor - Hampshire
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Train, evaluate, lead, motivate and coach all employees in the Hotel’s food & beverage operation to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- You will need to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- You should be able to describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Control staffing and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- You will attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and partnership between departments.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
You must be eligible to work in the UK according to the new Brexit Regulations
What it is Like to Work Here:
At Four Seasons, we guide all of our actions by the Golden Rule: “Treat others the way you would like to be treated.” Here, you will get to work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for service.
As a luxury brand, your work will be also guided by very strict standards to ensure a high level of quality and service at all times. Expect to work hard but have fun and learn along the way, taking your career, experience and skills to the next level.
You can expect a friendly, warm, welcoming and very energetic atmosphere of employees from all over the world who are passionate for what they do. Get to learn about other cultures, places and experiences through colleagues from over 50 different countries!
As an added bonus, working with Four Seasons gives you the opportunity to work for an international company and travel all over the world while staying at incredible properties for free!