Second Commis - Hampshire
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire seek a Commis chef to join our Culinary team in the brand new kitchen
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998…come and find out why! With just over 116 hotels globally Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is a resort hotel in the countryside, just 10 minutes from the town of Fleet and Farnham and 45 minutes from London. With a varied selection of restaurants focusing on use of local produce, banqueting for 200 and with 24 hour room service, our guests have a lovely collection to choose from.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
The role of Commis Chef involves:
- Preparing all mise-en-place, items and dishes for the team
- Working with chef team during Service
- Assisting with the creation of new menu items
- Ensuring all health and safety practices are consistently adhered to
The ideal Commis Chef candidate will be:
- Passionate about the culinary industry
- Experienced within a similar fresh food kitchen or NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent in Culinary or catering fields.
- Good understanding and use of English language.
All candidates must have the right to work in the UK to be considered .
Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Transportation to and from the local town and train station
- Employee Recognition Programmes
- And more!
Don't miss this opportunity to call our award winning Hotel and Spa your home while beginning your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!