Room Attendants - Hampshire
As a Room Attendant you are responsible for the highest standards of cleanliness of the guest rooms and suites at the hotel. The Room Attendant cleans and tidies guest rooms and completes guest housekeeping requests, such as extra towels. The role is assisted by house porters. Straight shifts only.
The ideal Room Attendant candidate will be:
- Experienced in a similar role in housekeeping or cleaning
- Understand and communicate in English
- Extremely detail orientated
- Able to work independently
- Previous experience in a luxury environment is beneficial.
You must be eligible to work in the UK according to the new Brexit Regulations.
Benefits Four Season Hotel Hampshire employees enjoy:
- Transportation from local train station - Fleet in Hampshire, and surrounding area
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and Laundered uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- and more!!