Pastry Commis Chef
The Pastry Commis Chef will prepare all mise-en-place, items and dishes with the Pastry Kitchen team. The ideal candidate will be assisting with the creation of menu items. The Pastry Commis Chef will need to ensure all health and safety practices are consistently adhered to.
Are you looking for a new challenge...... come and join a diverse and talented team in the picturesque English countryside. The Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is set within 500 acres of picturesque countryside and surrounded by 1,000 years of history with 133 luxury bedrooms, 22 suites and a beautiful award-winning Spa along with may other activities. Located only an hour from London.
The ideal Pastry Commis Chef will have:
- Reporting to the Executive Pastry Chef, your main responsibilities will include in supporting the team during the operation in pastry kitchen.
- Ensures the highest standards and consistency quality of pastry is prepared, keeps up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
- Prepare food items according to guest orders and maintain quality following recipe cards, as well as per production, portion control, and presentation standards.
- Produce mis en place according to the forecast of the operation.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per policies, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
- Maintain in order store rooms, fridges and walking fridges.
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel Training as scheduled and other related activities.
- Respond to any changes in Food and Beverage Division function as per the hotel.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Comply with HACCP procedures and ensures highest level of hygiene and sanitation is in all pastry preparation area.
- To be flexible and help other kitchen outlet at busy times if require.
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.