Sports Massage Therapist - Notting Hill Gate
We are looking for an experienced Massage Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team on a freelance basis. The successful candidate will be passionate about massage therapy, hold a level 4 or 5 qualification in Sports Massage, and wishes to build a long-term career as a Massage Therapist.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include planning and implementing expert massage therapy to improve conditions and/or reduce pain, developing appropriate care plans, offering specialist advice and promoting the client’s future health and well being.
Please note this role is for a freelance position.
What you bring:
- Minimum of level 4 or level 5 qualification in Sports Massage
- SMA, CNHC, ISRM, FHT registration, or registration with another professional body
- Additional massage qualifications such as Prenatal, Assisted stretch (MET/PNF, Fascia stretch and dry needling are a bonus
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in treating private patients in a clinical setting
- Advanced skills with treatment planning and communication with colleagues and clients needed
We would love to hear from you if you fit the above description and are:
- Customer Focused
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking Apply Now!