We are looking for Exercise Physiologist, who has a strong interest in Pilates, to join our TenClinical department and work with clients who are diagnosed with Diabetes, Cardiovascular difficulties and recovering from or being treated for Cancer.
You will start your journey with us by completing our Academy. It will enable you to teach Dynamic Pilates classes while building your reputation in the private health care sector.
What you’ll do:
- Conducting Clinical Exercise Sessions against agreed targets, 20 Sessions a month is the expected minimum
- Teach DRP classes to support in-studio occupancy targets
- Compliance with H&S - i.e. completing maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Assisting FOH where necessary
- Assisting the marketing department where necessary, including; attending events, proactive use of social media, writing of articles and giving tips for fitness and lifestyle press
What you bring:
- Exercise/sports science degree and/or a combination of industry qualifications equating to degree level e.g. Diploma in Sports Science, plus advanced personal training course (equating to REPs level 3).
- Interest in Pilates (mat and or reformer/equipment) is essential
- BACPR Specialist Exercise Instructor - Level 4 Qualification is desirable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching fitness or Pilates classes and/or conducting personal training sessions (preferably, both).
- Minimum of 1 year working in a clinical environment
- Working with clinical demographics (e.g. Diabetes, Cardiovascular and Cancer patients)
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- The instructor would be provided with the opportunity to train at our industry-leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy before starting teaching classes. Based on experience, you will attend the 2-day or 8-day course, both accredited by CIMSPA.
- Clear progression journey including CPDs
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Performance Related Bonus
About us: https://www.ten.co.uk/about-us
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV and cover letter by clicking on "Apply Now"!