The Ivy Collection can open many doors in your hospitality and catering career. Whether you are looking for progression or stability, our Ivy Collection kitchens will expose you to a diverse team and a fast pace operation.
The Commis Chef role is essential in ensuring our Ivy dishes are made to specification, whilst certifying the health and hygiene standards. The team at all levels will rely on you to ensure they have the correct preparation needed to deliver the service. Start your journey with us.
Our Commis Chefs will enjoy these benefits below:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our chefs have been internally
progressed into management
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• Clean Chef uniform provided
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group. With a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality and catering industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths and effective hospitality and catering training at every level to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.
Apply today and speak to one of our catering and hospitality specialists.