An Ivy Headwaiter has supervisory responsibilities over a large team of Waiters and Runners. By utilising leadership skills, our Headwaiters will be ambassadors for the Ivy standards, leading by example during a high-volume service and supporting your managers as well as your team.
We are proud of our teams, packed with diversity in cultures, experience, strengths and backgrounds. If you love people, love the hospitality industry and want to push yourself, join The Ivy Collection today and we will open many doors for your career.
Our Headwaiters can enjoy the following benefits:
• Generous discount off your entire bill (including drinks), when dining at any Ivy Collection Restaurant
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression across the UK and Ireland. The majority of our floor team have been internally
progressed and developed to senior positions
• Recommend a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral
• 28 days holiday, increasing with length of service
• Exclusive access to our discounts including money off gym memberships, travel, online shopping, gadgets and much
• A place at The Ivy Academy. Giving you a full company induction and training for your first days with us, ensuring you
have the correct basic skills for the role.
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives
• Staff food served exactly as they are to the guest from the menu plus a dish of the week.
The Ivy Collection is a market leading prestigious restaurant group, with a rich history and long-standing reputation within the hospitality industry, we have grown from strength to strength opening our iconic all-day dining restaurants across the UK and internationally. As we continue to expand, we offer structured career paths at every level and effective hospitality training to ensure your development and confidence grows with the collection.