Kitchen Assistant - Newperran Holiday Resort
Are you looking for experience in a busy kitchen environment? Or perhaps you are training as a Chef and looking to start putting your skills in practice? You could be an experienced Kitchen Assistant looking for a new role? Then Newperran holiday resort could be the place for you!
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant to join our team at Newperran holiday resort, supporting in the preparation of food and keeping the kitchen area to a high standard.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing food to support the kitchen team
- Working to orders from the restaurant, ensuring food is produced in a safe manner and presented to the highest standard
- Keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy, ensuring all food hygiene requirements are met
- Supporting with stock takes
- ordering stock in line with menu requirements
This is a zero hour contract.
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes –
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Training and Development
- Meals on Duty
- Discretionary Friends and Family Discount
- Aria Resort bonus scheme
- Pension scheme (subject to eligibility)