Food & Beverage Assistant - Forest Row
21 hours a week, £ 9,780 per annum plus service charge To commence in May The Food and Beverage Assistant role:
Looking after our guests is our key priority. As a Food & Beverage Assistant you will assist in the service of food and beverage in the elegant Lounges, award winning Restaurant & Cocktail Bar ensuring our guests receive the very best service. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every meal an occasion for our guests.
The Food and Beverage Assistant will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion for food, wine and people.
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
Own transport required due to our rural location.
Why work at Ashdown Park:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
To support our staff we offer:
- Free uniforms - which are dry cleaned free of charge
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!