Facilities Manager - Wrexham
At Total Fitness, we are made of more. We provide more ways to get fit, stay in shape, and more support to keep our members focused. Our 17 health clubs across the North of England and Wales provide a full service fitness offering; guided by our knowledgeable and supportive fitness teams, we work hard to meet the individual needs of our members.
We began in 1993 with a strong belief that everyone is better fitter, and our belief is stronger than ever today. We know that true fitness needs variety to keep workouts fresh and engaging, that’s why our large health clubs offer a range of facilities to stay fit- extensive gym floors, three swimming pools, over 70 classes a week, indoor running tracks, ladies only gyms and family facilities. Variety provides our members a route to all-encompassing fitness that lasts longer than a one off spin class.
Over 600 staff, with support from our fitness partners, deliver our purpose daily to over 95,000 members.
We’re made of more, because you are.
We are looking for a Facilities Manager to provide support to the General Manager and effectively be responsible for overall running of one of our busiest clubs.
You don’t need to be a pro in juggling but this role requires someone who can deal with thousands of members, a team of staff (recruiting and managing), ensure the club remains operational, ensure the necessary health and safety checks are completed daily and retaining members with only one pair of hands!
What does the role involve?
- · To ensure the club opens and closes as per the company guidelines
- · To ensure the club is operational at all time
- · To ensure club adheres to all health and safety regulations
- · To manage a team of Lifeguards and Club Attendants
- · To be instrumental in the growth of the club whether this be ensuring all actions are taken to retain members or introducing new members to the business
- · Comply with all financial/operational/sales and HR aspects of the business
What are we looking for?
- · The ideal candidate we are looking for to join our team has the following skills:
- · Experience of managing a team of staff
- · Ability to plan and organise on a daily basis (no one day is the same!)
- · Knowledge of the health and fitness industry
- · Proven record in sales
- · Excellent communicator
- · Desire to succeed
- · Self-motivated
- · Respond to members/queries in an efficient and professional manner
In return we will offer you:
- · Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- · 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays per holiday year.
- · Free gym membership with a plus one and 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- · Workplace pension scheme
- · Discount on retail and café products
If you are interested then don't waste any time and apply now!