Reservationist - Forest Row
16 hours a week- Maternity Cover
In the region of £7,910 per annum plus service charge. Due to our rural location you will need your own transport
As our Reservationist you will be joining a dynamic team dealing with sales enquiries via telephone or email. You will ensure all guest room bookings and dinner reservations are dealt with in a flawless and professional manner using our Property Management System; Opera. You will liaise with the reception team and conference office and be responsible for your own administration. Our Reservationist will have the ability to upsell and maximise sales as part of their day to day role and as such, will be aware of competitor's facilities, process and special promotions. Our reservationist will be familiar with all hotel facilities and be confident in promoting and recommending these to guests. You will be able to provide the highest quality of service to the guests, with the aim of exceeding expectations at all times.
ThIs is a maternity cover role up to 12 months
The Reservations Office is open every day so some weekend working may be involved.
- A resilient and confident telephone manner
- Previous experience as a Receptionist or hotel Reservationist is preferred but not essential as we are looking for the right person with the right attitude.
- Able to provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Outstanding communication and sales skills, respond positively to targets
- Excellent administration, organisation, IT skills and attention to detail is paramount.
Ashdown Park Hotel and Country Club is a stunning grade two listed 106 bedroom country house set in 186 acres of beautiful grounds on the edge of the Ashdown Forest. An award winning 4 Red Star Hotel, fine dining 2 AA Rosette Restaurant and fully equipped Country Club and Spa, we offer our guests a complete experience.