Were you born to serve? Do you love to make every guest feel special? Looking for a career where you can work your way up?
Fantastic, it looks like you are our perfect waiter / waitress.
We are looking for wonderful wait staff, who can always put a smile on customers faces and wait staff who love working with fresh wholesome produce.
At Granger & Co we are different here's what we give our fabulous wait staff:
- Exceptional Monthly incentives
- Training with our suppliers and our fantastic Training manager – offering both support and guidance
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company
- A real work-life balance – healthy minds & healthy hearts!
- English courses provided – we support everyone
- All meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- A bottle of Riesling on your birthday – hopefully you’ll share it with the rest of us!
- 50% staff discount for you to use within all four of our excellent restaurants
Experienced wait staff are what we’re gunning for but we also value:
- Natural talent – we want people-people
- An inspiring waiter or waitress who raises the bar in customer service
- A passionate approachable individual
We serve classic, freshly prepared, healthy & natural food right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners. Across all four of our restaurants we demonstrate a family approach to nurturing our baristas and wanting to see them progress and succeed in our business.
About Granger & Co.
25 years ago, in a sunny little corner cafe in Sydney, the global phenomenon of avocado toast and ricotta hotcakes first began. Self-taught Aussie cook Bill Granger opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates. Bill quickly earned himself a reputation for his original approach to dining - communal tables and lazy weekend breakfasts. He was declared by the New York Times as “the egg master of Sydney