Beauty Therapist - Wych Cross
Beauty Therapists at The Forest Spa at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club.
Full Time, Part Time and Variable Hours Roles available. Come and work in the heart of the Ashdown Forest, surrounded by beautiful countryside and an amazing Grade 2 listed building with a fantastic team who will support you in your success.
The team at Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club are brilliant at ensuring all of our guests enjoy a distinctively memorable experience with unparalleled levels of service.
We are looking for Beauty Therapists to join the friendly Salon team and are able to offer a variety of shifts to suit most lifestyles! The ideal candidate should have:
- Passion for delivering great customer service and memorable treatments
- A can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task and smile under pressure.
- Whilst we limit the amount of massage each therapist does, you will have experience in a variety of treatments and an NVQ qualification or similar.
- Your personality is really important too, as you will be greeting guests and putting them at ease - so you must be comfortable talking to a wide range of people.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude are also key.
Our team are like a family and we share the desire to help each other succeed and give the very best to all of our guests. We have a wonderfully diverse team which enhances the culture of the hotel and makes us a very desirable place to work.
To support our staff we offer
- Free uniforms - which are dry cleaned free of charge
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!