Housekeeping Assistant - Wych Cross
Ashdown Park Hotel & Country Club are seeking Housekeeping Assistants, 35 Hours a week.
£16, 300 per annum plus Service Charge and Benefits
When you join us:
- You will be joining a happy and hard working Housekeeping team who work hard to ensure the needs of our guests are exceeded and high standards kept at all times
- You will be cleaning and servicing guest rooms and associated areas, including public areas
- You will also carry out spring cleaning at regular intervals and check and replenish guest room amenities
- You will be working various hours, which will include weekends and bank holidays. Day time and evening shifts available.
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of housekeeping in a hotel environment would be an advantage but not essential as training will be given.
- To be physically fit as heavy lifting is required.
- Possess a good command of the English language, both written and verbal
- To be a good team player who is positive and happy to help others
Come and work in the heart of the Ashdown Forest, surrounded by beautiful countryside and an amazing Grade 2 listed building with a fantastic team who will support you in your success.
To support our staff we offer free uniforms - which are dry cleaned free of charge, meals are provided by our talented kitchen team and we have plenty of free parking. We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service, a share of the service charge and reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals - this could be you!
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.