Facilities Team Member - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Facilities Team Member to join the Supply & Logistics team based at our Daylesford Farm, Gloucestershire (GL56)
£21,000 pa. depending on experience. 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. Flexibility will be required to cover some evenings and weekends during peak trading periods and theme installs.
About the role
Our Planning team is essential to the smooth logistics across our Farm site, dealing with planned and ad-hoc requests from all areas of the business. As a Facilities Team Member, you’ll be responsible for assisting the visual merchandising team with moving furniture and props for store themes at the Farm site and our London locations.
You will be responsible for ensuring the props warehouse remains organised and clean at all times
The role involves driving from our site in Gloucestershire to make deliveries to, and collections from, our London locations, as well as assisting with day-to-day tasks within the Supply & Logistics team
- To respond quickly to ad-hoc requests from all areas of the business
- To assist with the management of props & antiques, ensuring storage areas are always neat, tidy and accessible
- To assist the Warehouse team where necessary
- To Support our London locations with collections & deliveries
- To highlight H&S matters to your line manager
- To attend training courses when requested
Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not essential. You must hold a full UK driving license and be able to confidently drive a 3.5-tonne van. You’ll need to possess a “can-do” attitude as well as a keen eye for detail and great organisational skills. You’ll interact with various stakeholders in the business, so first-class communication skills are also needed.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 33 days holiday (including 8 bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount (at local Daylesford store)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.