Sales Assistant - Sony Centre LDO Wembley
Sony Centre Wembley is offering a both Full Time & Part Time opportunities.
At Sony Centre, you’ll be surrounded by cutting-edge technology and work with energetic people who like to have fun helping people. That’s right, helping people.
You’ll be making a huge difference in people’s lives by making technology approachable.
Most of our customers don’t want to be electronics experts — they have you for that! And that can make for a rewarding career with lots of opportunities to grow.
Come to Sony Centre and see for yourself what a great place this is. You’ll like it here.
You can also expect first class training and the satisfaction of working with a world renowned brand. We have a variety of shifts available including mornings, day time and late evening shifts, with contracts ranging from 5 – 40 hours per week.
We offer bonuses and commission based on targets and competitive salaries.
You will be responsible for;
- Assessing and listening to the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrating outstanding product knowledge to best advise customers.
- Creating excitement with the client about the product and ultimately gain the client’s trust to close a sale.
- Understanding local competition as it relates to special promotions and pricing.
The ideal candidate must have;
- Substantial retail experience
- A passion for electronics
- Till experience with the ability to look up information with some computer knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to successfully close sales
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- A willingness to learn and master product information.
- Must have a polished and professional appearance with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and evenings.
If you are committed to customer service and are passionate about electronics, then please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter