Assistant Club Manager – Swiss Cottage – New Opening
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with previous sales experience within the leisure industry to work in our new premium Anytime Fitness Club in Swiss Cottage, opening Q2 2021!
The candidate should be extremely confident and outgoing, capable of promoting the club to both individual and corporate prospects.
You’ll be working with the General Manager as part of a highly energised team who work hard and have fun.
The role also has a strong operational side to it and therefore the successful candidate should be willing and able to complete various tasks on a daily basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team and work in a fun, friendly environment.
- Assisting with all aspects of the club pre-sale
- Generating prospects and new member sales through building rapport, conducting an effective needs analysis and overcoming prospect objections.
- New member acquisition through guerrilla and digital marketing, community outreach, and one-on-one sales
- Helping to manage the Operational side of the club
- Ensuring club management software (ClubWise) is updated and maintained effectively
- Hitting Club Targets and presenting to the Club Manager and Regional Manager on a weekly basis
- Delivering best in class member service at all times
- Being an ambassador of the brand on a daily basis in club
Key Attributes Required
- Excellent communicator
- Great team working skills
- Approachable and personable
- Sales focused with a desire to over achieve
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Energy and resilience
- Flexibility and multitasking skills
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
This role is full time, 5 days a week. Shift patterns include morning, evening and some weekend work as per standard in the Leisure industry.
You will receive a huge number of Benefits such as:
- £34k + Bonus Opportunity of £6k
- Complimentary gym membership
- 30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) + loyalty holiday scheme
- High quality training and development
- Genuine career growth prospects - we are a growing business!
- Company pension
- Staff Recognition & Reward scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
This group of clubs is run by Zest Leisure Group. We look forward to hearing from you!