Lifeguard - Guildford - Part time - £17,763 pro rata plus free gym membership, private healthcare and more
Nuffield Health Guildford gym are looking for a NPLQ qualified lifeguard to join the team and be part of Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation.
You will proactive and confident as you cover the pool during family swim and swimming lessons, ensuing the 20 meter pool is clear for the next session. You will take responsibility for the wet-side facilities, which includes spa, sauna and team room. This is a great role to learn more about the industry whilst working with great people and develop you experience.
As a permanent employee you will have fantastic benefits, that include free gym membership, pension scheme, free private healthcare, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, (pro rata) discounts on products and services as well as sickpay.
Whilst the shifts are set we would consider suitable applications for one day- please state in your application your preference:
Tuesday: 2.30 - 6pm
Wednesday: 2.30 - 6pm
Thursday: 2.30 - 6pm
As a Lifeguard you will;
- Make sure our members stay safe and healthy when using our brilliant 'wet' facilities - from the swimming pool, to the spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Do all that you can to create a friendly, relaxed and professional environment. As a Lifeguard you'll see that everyone, who uses the Club, enjoys a warm welcome and efficient service.
- Be attentive and alert at all times. You will make connections with members, helping them to feel valued and supported. Of course, if there is ever an incident, you will respond straight away.
To succeed as a Lifeguard you will have;
- A National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and ongoing training records.
- Bags of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new skills.
- A real passion for providing great customer care. You will be a real team player.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, pension and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Tuesday 2.30 - 6pm, Wednesday 2.30 - 6pm, Thursday 2.30 - 6pm
Training takes place every quarter
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £17,763 pro rata plus benefits
Closing date - 15/04/2021
Part-time, 10.5 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.