Let us be a part of your next chapter!
If you want to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For – READ ON…
Oakman Inns are seeking dedicated individuals for our fantastic venue, The Lost Boy in Farnham, who are passionate about supporting our business – by ensuring our kitchen, crockery and cutlery is spotless, and by ensuring our kitchen team have clean equipment in order to prepare the menu.
This role may be demanding as during the peak of service the work load is high. At the end of service, the kitchen and pot wash area is to be cleaned in preparation for the next day.
As part of the kitchen team you may also be asked to help with the preparation of our fruit and vegetables, and other foods.
The ideal candidate will take pride in their work, and be willing to go the extra mile in order to ensure our guests receive the best standards of care possible. Experience is not necessary for this role, as full training will be given.
In return we can offer:
- Share of gratuities on top of the regular pay rate
- Great team benefits like Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Voucher, “Heart of Oakman” Thank you gifts and more
- Specifically designed for Oakman Inns, Award winning Oakmanology Training Program
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Service Recognition Rewards
- 20%-50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 6 guests
- Meal whilst on shift
Apply today to join our stunning new opening or enquire about vacancies throughout our expanding Group!