Head Chef - Hereford
Cosy Club is recruiting now for a Head Chef of the highest calibre to help manage a talented team in this established site with the most successfull restuarant in the UK.
The Cosy Club are a premium quirky restaurant and bar's, open from 9am till late every day, serving an array of mouth-watering food and quality drinks in a slightly gentrified and relaxed environment.
This is an exciting Head Chef role with Cosy Club as we are set for great expansion over the next few years so don't miss the boat!
What you get working for us...
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- Spiffing Staff discount of up to 50% off; not to be sniffed at!
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie on our careers page.
What we look for in our Head Chefs...
- You must take responsibility for all health and Safety, critical controls and financial aspects of the kitchen to deliver the desired results based on company audits and projected GP's. You will need to be not only a talented chef, but a good kitchen manager as well.
- You must have experience in cooking and preparing from fresh in high volumes, and very organised. Ideally, you will have a mixed branded and independent background.
- You must be able to motivate and lead a kitchen brigade and develop the talent underneath you to ensure the company specification is followed at all times.
- You must have at least 2 years' experience as a Head Chef, and a proven track record in a high volume establishment.
What you waiting for.. apply today