We are so excited to be able to re-open our outdoor area and welcome all our lovely customers back. With this in mind, we are busy putting plans in place and are now looking to expand our Front of House Team.
The Loaf has always been a busy pub and we have been busy implementing all the necessary safety precautions to allow us to look after our customers and our team, whilst offering the great service our guests have come to expect from us.
We are passionate about fresh local food, and we prepare everything in house to the highest standards. Our menu reflects this and changes regularly.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation as a great pub serving good quality food and help to build our long-term success. Responsibilities will include serving our customers with food and drinks.
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must. A passion for food, drink and most importantly people, is essential. Experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
PAY & HOURS
Salary is negotiable depending on experience plus generous tips and employee benefits. We are looking for Full and Part Time staff, but hours will include evenings and weekend work, so flexibility is a must.
The Cottage Loaf is run by the Stange & Co pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work. We don’t open Christmas Day, so you’ll be able to enjoy it with your family or in someone else’s pub! Even the odd weekend off now and then, isn’t out the question.
- Discounted accommodation rates at all company sites – up to 50% off
- Food discount – in all our sites – up to 50% off
- Pension scheme- contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Length of Service Recognition Rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested then please email your CV and covering letter to JAYNE SELBY, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.