Assistant Restaurant Manager - Woodlands Park Hotel, Cobham Surrey
We are looking for an attentive and charming Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our Hand Picked team at Woodlands Park Hotel in Cobham Surrey. If you are an experienced restaurant supervisor looking for your next challenge, this could be the role for you!
You are the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each and every guest feel special and have the ability to encourage and motivate a team to do the same.
As the Assistant Restaurant Manager you will be support the Manager and team with breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, room service and dinner - ensuring our guests enjoy every meal will put a smile on your face and motivate you on a daily basis.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Live in accommodation is available with this role on site if required
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal Skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- You’ll have previous experience working at a supervisory level in a fine dining restaurant (ideally with rosette accolades) and within a Hotel environment
- You will have experience supervising team members
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding service
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised and friendly approach
Woodlands Park Hotel has both a fine dining 2 AA rosette restaurant and a brasserie style restaurant as well as outside dining areas for our guests to enjoy.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.