Digital Business Analyst
Reporting to: Senior Digital Product Manager
Based: East Croydon
Here at The Gym Group we believe we are simply the best in our industry! Our amazing teams have skills, abilities and can-do attitudes that make this a great place to work!
We have strong, embedded values and an easy-going culture which ensures we put our people first. We pride ourselves on being fun, innovative, inclusive and engaging. We are now on the lookout for Digital Business Analyst to join our growing Digital Team.
So, what's stopping you? Apply today and come "Be You With Us"!
What you need to know about us...
We're not like any other gym company; we are The Gym Group, a place where you can #BeYouWithUs and perform to your absolute best. And we're successful; by membership we're the 2nd largest gym business in the UK and the 4th largest in Europe and have held the prestigious Investors in People Gold Award for 2 years!
We hire people with real passion, whose positivity and enthusiasm motivate and inspire those around them. We actively invest in our employees; it's so important to us that our people can thrive in our environment and can make the most of the flexibility and support we offer to all of our teams. We are proud of our people and our Gym Support teams are phenomenal; you want to be a part of that, we know you do!
What you need to know about the role...
The Gym's pioneering low-cost, no contract, 24x7 business model relies heavily on innovative digital experiences. Our web site and app sit at the heart of our member experience from taking the first steps and going to the gym to working out and meeting their goals.
We are embarking on a period of transformation and investing in our technology to deliver best in class digital experiences online, in-app and in-gym. Our website and app serve well over 1m users each month, and our digital offering becomes increasingly important as the membership base grows and the health and fitness industry continues to embrace technology.
We're after someone who can thoroughly investigate, analyse and solve problems and articulate requirements and direction to the business. Someone with a business and technical mindset who can understand users' needs by stepping into their shoes and someone who is self-motivated, charismatic, and energetic with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
You will report to the Senior Digital Product Manager, working very closely with stakeholders in commercial Product & Proposition, Customer Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Finance and Technology.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract to start, however, we plan to build an internal team longer term. There is great opportunity to grow in the role and organisation and have big input into the design and future of the digital technology team.
As our Digital Business Analyst, you will:
- Facilitate requirement & story writing workshops
- Help identify and explore opportunities for business improvement
- Drive analysis which identifies maximum value for the business
- Capture and document customer/business/system requirements
- Support on the prioritisation and implementation of digital products
- Proactively manage requirement conflict resolution
- Support the development and build lifecycle ensuring the requirements deliver a quality product
- Support the Project Manager with scope control, decision making and change management
- Support the business with wider digital and operational change
Let us tell you what we are looking for...
To enrich our great team, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who embraces their role, the team and our culture.
We're looking for someone who is clearly able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of how digital and technology is changing users' behaviours
- Working recently with website and mobile app technology as a business analyst
- Working with suppliers using agile methodologies
- Documenting clear and concise requirements using requirement tools and able to manage multiple backlogs
- Documenting user orientated requirements in forms of epics, user stories and use cases
- Experience of working with the UI/UX teams to deliver screen designs and site maps
- Experience of supporting digital RFPs
- Your ability to communicate complex problems in simple ways to Senior Management, peers in the Digital Team and suppliers
- Strong knowledge of a wide range of digital delivery approaches, technology, and tools
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced delivery environment.
- You are at ease managing multiple and often competing priorities and workstreams to deliver for our members.
So, we've told you all about us and our amazing new opportunity; now it's your turn to hit 'Apply' and tell us about YOU, so you can come and #BEYOUWITHUS!