Client Technical Expert - Leeds
Client Technical Expert
Are you interested in working on one of the largest retail transformation projects in the world who can offer you fantastic career opportunities?
You'll join our growing Delivery Team working within the Future program.You'll be working withinan established teamdeveloping the client and collaboration technology and executing projects. You will be responsible for bridging any skills gap, coaching and upskilling other team members as we land new technologies.
Future' is the name for the programme that will see Asda create their new operating model, independent from Walmart. Technology will undoubtedly be one of the most ambitious parts of this work where all of the technology decisions made will underpin the way the entire business will operate in the future. To enable this programme, the technology operating model will be transitioned to become self-sufficient from Walmart offering so many exciting opportunities.
You'll join the team on a 12 month fixed term position. As the technology team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
Experience and strong working knowledge in:
- Microsoft Client and collaboration platforms; Modern Workplace, M365 and management platforms such as Intune, Configuration Managerand Autopilot.
- Implementing and maintaining Windows 10, MacOS, iOS and Androidclient devices in a complex enterprise Managing device policy and user experience
- M365 suite of productsand associated technologies including Exchange Online, OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Remote working technologies such as VMware Horizonand Windows Virtual Desktop
- Maintaining OS lifecycle including version updates and security patches.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Company car or 5,700 car allowance, plus discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email email@example.com