Junior Site Reliability Engineer - Leeds
Junior Site Reliability Engineer
Would you be interested in working on one of the largest retail transformation projects in the world, where we can offer you fantastic career opportunities?
You'll be an experiencedJunior Site Reliability Engineerand join our growing Cloud Architecture Team working within the Future program.You'll be working withinan established teamdeveloping our cloud platform offering and supporting adoption by our business.
Future' is the name for the programme that will see Asda create their new operating model, independent from Walmart. Technology will undoubtedly be one of the most ambitious parts of this work where all of the technology decisions made will underpin the way the entire business will operate in the future. To enable this programme, the technology operating model will be transitioned to become self-sufficient from Walmart offering so many exciting opportunities.
You'll join the team on a 12 month fixed term position. As the technology team is set to grow dramatically, a number of other exciting new roles will become available in future.
- Familiarity with working with cloud technologies.
- Awareness of monitoring, alerting, and telemetry technologies for applications and platforms.
- A problem-solving mentality with the ability to analyse problems across multiple technologies.
- A self-starting mindset with a passion for cloud technologies. Experience in Azure, GCP and Kubernetes would be useful
- A keen desire to continually learn and develop in a dynamic environment and make the role your own.
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week
You will also get an excellent benefits package including:
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension up to 7% matched
- 10% colleague discount, free parking and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
If you have any questions, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org