It’s tough when searching London for an energetic, generous and passionate full-time Junior Sous Chef!
Too many other restaurants are stuck in their ways, with out of date training/development and zero focus on culture.
At Granger & Co we are different.
If you are a forward thinking Junior Sous Chef, who cares about their team and the environment, and wants to progress to the top, we want to hear from you!
So what will we give you, our next Junior Sous Chef:
- Additional payments based on your achievements
- A clear career path for Junior Sous Chefs – offering both support and guidance - we want you to succeed.
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company
- A real work-life balance – healthy minds & healthy hearts! - 48 hours a week!
- English courses provided – we support everyone
- All meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- A bottle of Riesling on your birthday – hopefully you’ll share it with the rest of us!
- 50% staff discount for you to use within all four of our excellent restaurants
About Granger & Co.
25 years ago, in a sunny little corner cafe in Sydney, the global phenomenon of avocado toast and ricotta hotcakes first began. Self-taught Aussie cook Bill Granger opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates. Bill quickly earned himself a reputation for his original approach to dining - communal tables and lazy weekend breakfasts. He was declared by the New York Times as “the egg master of Sydney