TRADE SALES EXECUTIVE
City Cruises is a leading tour boat operator, offering a wide and unique range of dining and sightseeing cruises in London, Poole and York. We are currently seeking a Trade Sales Executive to join our company and work closely with the Head of Trade Sales to manage trade partner accounts the Company’s Trade Sales initiatives. This role will assist the Head of Trade Sales in managing a network of global travel trade partners and ensure sales revenue budgets are achieved at all locations and across all products. This position will be based at our London office.
- Effectively manage a number of trade partner accounts to achieve budgeted levels of revenue.
- Identify and secure new business trade partner accounts.
- Develop existing relationships with trade partners and travel industry contacts
- Content management for OTA websites
- Communications Management - ensuring product details and images on trade partner websites are accurate
- Manage B2B contacts in CRM system
- Assist with production and distribution of trade contracts
- Create and distribute trade partner newsletter
- Contribute to the implementation of a trade partner communications plan
- Facilitate and promote OTT training course sessions for partners
- Be the main point of contact internally and externally for day to day trade enquiries
- Provide weekly trade analytic data and other reports on request
- Book and manage attendance at trade shows as well as organising internal trade events
- Work with the marketing team to create adverts for trade events and publications
- Create content for trade communication, publications and websites
- Attend trade events and host familiarisation trips
- Ensure large group and bespoke series are effectively managed
- Manage distribution of bulk tickets / bar codes
- Be an ambassador for the company at trade and ad-hoc events and functions in the UK and overseas
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in the Travel & Tourism industry
- Strong network of industry contacts
- Working knowledge of Channel Managers / API connections an advantage
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends on request
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to work with the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload in order to achieve performance standards and objectives to agreed deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and committed to data accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office; experience of working with a CRM system
- Fluency in a second language desirable
If this opportunity sounds like you, we welcome all candidates to provide a statement of suitability/cover letter in support of their application outlining their career highlights/key achievements that they feel are relevant to this position, together with their salary expectations.
- COVID-19 precaution(s) include: Remote interview process and Virtual meetings.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: £23,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
If this opportunity sounds like you, we welcome all candidates to provide a statement of suitability/cover letter along with your CV in support of their application outlining their career highlights/key achievements that you feel are relevant to this position.