Purpose Of Role:
Management of all operations within the Complex and Satellite Retail units ensuring the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness whilst adhering to all Company Best Practices and legal requirements
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
- To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme "Walk This Way" and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers.
Health & Safety
- The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety training programme, "Your Safety Matters" and follow guidelines as set.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- You must report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
- To ensure that fire regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with evacuation procedures, if and when required.
- It is your responsibility that your team's timesheet are completed, signed and submitted by the required dates given to you.
- To ensure that Holiday requests are passed to your line manager for approval, at least 14 days prior to the required dates.
- You must adhere to the Parkdean administrative and cash handling procedures, as instructed by your line manager or administration manager, if applicable.
- To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.
- To recruit, manage and motivate team members, train and develop team members
- To manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- To achieve company set budgets and margins for all areas of the food and beverage operations and ensure that stock, costs and overheads are controlled in line with the company and site requirements to remain within budgetary guidelines.
- To promote all sales in line with company requirements and manage all promotional and marketing activity within the operations.
- To attend weekly Management Meetings and effectively communicate all site and company information to team members where relevant ensuring that you create and maintain an excellent team culture.
- To proactively contribute to the day to day management of the Park, ensuring your conduct is at all times appropriate to that of a member of the management team.
- To regularly review and develop retail areas to maximise sales and introduce/implement promotions as required.
- To adhere to set portion control system, to ensure minimum wastage and review procedures to combat any excess waste.
- Prepare and distribute the Employee Duty Rota ensuring they are communicated in good time and maintaining all necessary team member procedures and records to ensure all internal and statutory obligations are met.
- Assist stock takers with monthly stock take and act immediately on all recommendations
- To regularly review and develop retail areas within food and beverage operations to maximise sales and introduce/implement promotions as required.
- Food Hygeine Level 3
- Driving Licence
- First Aid at Work
- BIIAB Level 2 (Personal License)
- BIIAB Level 2 (Cellar Management)
- Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Focus
- Leading & Developing Others
- Communicating & Influencing
- Teamwork & Co-operation