At Parkdean Resorts, customers and people are our heart and soul so we need amazing people to join our Holiday Home Sales Support Teams who share this vision.
We’re constantly growing and our plans mean we need to expand our Teams UK wide. We’ve opportunities for and an experienced administrator, who can provide marketing and social media support to our Holiday Home Sales team. Providing a professional and welcoming environment to both potential and existing customers, reflecting Parkdean Resorts brand and values.
On a daily basis you'll be:
- Liaising with the sales team and sales coordinator to ensure the hand over process is efficiently completed to the customers satisfaction.
- Promote the parks sale stock, profile and events through social media (Facebook) and other buying/selling platforms such as Gumtree and Ebay.
- Preparing Sales and License agreements, follow up with any issues or queries as part of the customers sales journey through to successful completion.
- Resolve any aftercare or sales claims as appropriate to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Ensure the Sales Department marketing plan is booked, delivering required levels of sales leads, whilst exploring new avenues and sources to the market.
- Greet and communicate with potential and existing customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Create and network an effective local Business Partnership program.
What we need from you?
- Manage and prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are achieved, with 100% compliance.
- Excellent IT skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft office, as well as confident use of Word and Excell.
- Ability to use sales processing IT systems (Wizard, Alchemy)- training can be provided.
- Confident in the preparation of reports and presentations as required, with the ability to understand, interpret and present data accurately and professionally.
- Experience in effectively working as part of a wider regional and national team, liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis.