Hotel Night Supervisor (part-time) - The Warwickshire Golf & Country Club
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hard working individual who has the ability to work with and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the General Manager and assist in managing a small team of staff and will be expected to deliver exceptional service to both Club Members, visitors and guests alike.
The manager must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets guests' needs and expectations. Business and people management are equally important elements.
Must have good attention to detail, great communication skills, be professional, welcoming and willing to work shifts.
- Experience as FOH Manager / Assistant Manager in a Hotel/Resort environment
- Fluent English (Written and Spoken)
- Be a People Person
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming standards
- Be highly motivated and passionate
- Experience in handling VIP Customers
- Driving licence and own transport
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities