Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Crèche Manager in our Surbiton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will make sure the care and education that we provide promotes health, growth and development. By caring for a small group of children, you will help them to achieve the best possible start in life.
We will also give you a variety of opportunities to help you train in new techniques and approaches. As a Crèche Manager you will;
- Create a safe, secure and stimulating creche environment - one where children can explore their potential.
- Consider children's physical, emotional, intellectual, social and psychological development through play and education.
- Keep up with the latest changes in childcare legislation.
- Inspire and coach your team. You'll work with the Site General Manager to develop plans for growing what we offer.
To succeed as a Creche Manager you will have;
- Proven experience in creche environment, including managing a team and keeping up with the statutory requirements.
- Qualifications such as NNEB, NVQ Level 3/ 4, BTEC or BA (Hons) level.
- Ideally, EYPS, Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene qualifications.
- A passion when it comes to creating great experiences for children and their families.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £23,000 pro rata
Part time - 24 hours a week
Closing date - 30/04/2021
Location - Surbiton
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.