Laundry Assistant - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Laundry Assistant to join the Housekeeping Team.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
We are open 7 days a week so being able to work flexibly is vital. Shifts are 6am – 2pm, or 2pm-10pm, salary £9.70 ph.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday pro rata (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Experience in a similar role would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided. The laundry team is small and there are times when you’ll work alone, so being pro-active and self-motivated are essential as is team work. The site is not located on any public transport routes, so your own transport will be required.
- Be flexible and proactive in assisting your team member colleagues.
- Be able to work well within a team and be able to work alone.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Ensure communal areas on the site are clean to the highest standard
- Ensure timely turnaround of laundry
- Processing laundry from our spa, holiday cottages, and production units
- Pass all customer queries/complaints to your line manager immediately
- Comply with the laundry operational standards
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.