Maintenance Operative - Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park
- Salary: Up to £21,600 p.a. (NMW)
- Hours of Work: 5/6 days including weekends
- Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Felixstowe Beach Holiday Park is one of our most established holiday parks. Our regular guests have been coming back for years so there must be something special about it! It regularly appears in our top 3 for customer satisfaction, but great service is just part of its very special appeal. On the park you'll find a great indoor pool complete with water slide for children of all ages. The entertainment venue is perfect for live shows and cabarets and is busy most nights. Felixstowe is an attractive Victorian town, known as the 'Garden Resort of the East Coast'. This is due to its extensive and beautiful gardens, situated along its long, level promenade and in the town centre. The seafront gardens are listed on the English Heritage Register of Parks and Gardens of National Importance.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Carry out repairs on site / in venues, chalets and caravans in line with instructions from Maintenance
- Carry out repairs and restructure drains / groundwork / buildings
- Carry out repairs to equipment in accommodation units/caravans in line with job requests and to the agreed
- operating standards
- To deliver gas bottles as and when requested by the office/ General Manager.
- Distribute deliveries from a central point to the relevant department
- Collection of rubbish and litter /bins, depositing it in the nearest refuse compound, including litter picking the park as and when required.
- Provide support to other departments where applicable
- Complying with all Company and legal policies and procedures
- Assist with moving and siting of caravan and lodges
The successful candidate should:
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Wear Company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance
- Have a professional and outgoing personality
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be flexible
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Previous experience is preferred but not essential
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.