Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Deputy General Manager in our Surbiton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Deputy General Manager, you'll use your passion for exceptional customer service to deliver business results by championing great experiences for people and play a key role in driving the clubs commercial success. As a Deputy General Manager you will;
- Bring creative and innovate ideas that will maximise the membership sales and retention.
- Inspire our team to provide excellent client service.
- Your remit will also span important revenue generating services such as food and beverages.
To succeed as a Deputy General Manager, you will need:
- General management skills, from sales right through to rolling out new business initiatives.
- The ability to lead, challenge, develop and support a team with a customer service focus.
- To be commercially smart, with a high degree of financial awareness and data literacy.
- The ability to recognise the important part that they'll play in supporting people's health and wellbeing.
- To be enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated, a role model for health and fitness plus have the ability to inspire.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Location - Surbiton
Full time - 40 hours a week
Salary - £36,800.00 OTE
Closing date - 29/04/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.