Senior Wellness Coach - The Club At Mapledurham, Reading
We are looking for an individual with a positive attitude, loads of enthusiasm and experience of managing, leading and developing a team of fitness professionals.
In this "hands on" role you will be responsible for ensuring that the team deliver the highest standards of customer care.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring usage statistics
- Implementing solutions to aid member retention
- Planning fitness events and activities in line with Group fitness strategy
- Rota management
- Active role on the gym floor (i.e. inductions/assessments)
- Exceed PT budgets
- Reviews with Fitness, Studio team to measure and manage performance
- Setting and exceeding individual performance targets
- Ensuring facilities are maintained to the highest standards at all times
- Drive membership satisfaction and aid membership retention.
Essential requirements for the role:
- REPS level 3 qualified
- Solid fitness background
- Keen for career progression
- Supervisory experience
- Good business acumen
- Knowledgeable of fitness procedures and fitness products
- Customer service driven
- Welcoming, Professional, Friendly and FUN!!
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience in working with Wellness Technogym Key System
- I.T. literate
You will possess excellent communication skills, be a natural leader and motivator with a proven track record and must hold a relevant fitness qualification.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities