Range Keeper - Castle Royle Golf & Country Club
You must be a good team worker, highly motivated, be able to make decisions and able to operate a full range of equipment associated with the post. You must have basic Golfing knowledge & basic Grounds maintenance experience.
Duties include Ball Picking by machine and by hand, washing range balls, setting up and clearing the range, keeping short game areas pitch mark free, Divot filling.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including
- Discounted accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Incremental holiday allowance
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities