This exciting role will play a leading part in the execution of a new development for Parkdean Resorts, Springboard! Springboard is an enhanced experience offering for our holiday makers and owners involving outdoor and indoor experiences ranging from high ropes, zip wires, Segway, pottery, painting and much, much more!!
This role will oversee the management and delivery of all of the experience and activity aspects of this exciting new project, with a goal of maximising sales and revenue whilst delivering amazing experiences.
This exciting role will see you:
- Manage, organise, control and efficiently supervise the Leisure, Activities and Entertainment departments
- Recruit, retain, motivate, train and develop the department heads along with their direct reports to ensure we get the best from out people and exceed out guest expectations
- Take full responsibility for all revenue streams within the departments whilst being directly accountable for the daily operational running of the departments
- Manage agreed budgets or controllable expenses and wage costs, alongside determining and implementing strategies to increase year on year sales
- Regularly explore competitor activities, market trends and new initiatives
- Plan with the management team their strategies to meet seasonal demands of the business
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team member and security of all activities and leisure equipment, chemicals, plant room and pools
- Most importantly…..having FUN!
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong business and financial acumen, with a passion for customer focus
- An honest, professional and a respectful approach
- An ability to influence & negotiate
- Experience of planning & organising projects
- Experience in leading and developing a team
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Have previous experience of successfully delivering an Activities, Leisure & Entertainment programme.
- NPLQ Lifeguard qualification/Experience
- Hold RLSS Trainer Assessor Qualification
- ERCA experience or qualifications
- Hold a National Pool Managers Qualification
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply today!