Customer Relations Advisors - Heston
Sales & Retention focussed role:
Hounslow’s Leisure Services are under new management after we recently announced the successful transfer of all facilities to the Council and Lampton Leisure. The six leisure centres and five public halls in the borough owned by Hounslow Council will be run by this brand new entity.
Lampton Leisure has been set up as a not-for-profit organisation, which means that any financial gains will be reinvested back into the leisure centres, enabling us to improve our offer.
This is an incredibly exciting time for a motivated Customer Relations Advisor to join us and help us on the first steps to achieving our vision You core purpose will be to provide day to day operational supervision of the centre, under the direction of the senior manager on duty.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Drive sales and customer retention. Operate as the first point of contact for customers, presenting a positive and professional front of house customer service.
- Deliver exceptional service to all customers and potential customers of the Centre
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets set by CRM and central support
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the reception area
- Monitor and control entry to the Centre
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices
- Assist customers in weighing up their options, supporting the right choice of membership each individual customer
- Positively and proactively drive retention, adhering to the Lampton group sales driving and reporting procedures
- Manage Prospects database and contribute towards lead generation in accordance with marketing planning, including outreach
- Accurately undertake cash handling and reconciliation procedures and administrative duties, as required
- Assist in the development of programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers.
- Assist in the communication and promotion of the centre’s services, ensuring all information given is correct and up to date.
- Ensure that the reception area is secure and maintained to the required standards of cleanliness and repair
- Deal with complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with Company guidelines
- Adhere to the Equality and Diversity Policy, Health and Safety procedures, operating procedures, customer service standards and uniform policy at all times
- Ongoing professional development through attendance at relevant training
To work in accordance with the Company’s customer care, conservation and environmental policies and to promote Lampton Leisure Ltd good name and effective working relationships with outside organisations.
2. Health & Safety at Work
Lampton Leisure Ltd Health and Safety Policy and Procedures together with, where applicable, the Department’s Policy Statement and all relevant Health & Safety at Work instructions are to be considered as part of this Job Description.
3. Compliance with Lampton Leisure Ltd Code of Conduct
All employees have an obligation to comply with the Company’s Code of Conduct.
Lampton Group and its subsidiaries are committed to maintain the privacy of all its staff and customers. It expects all staff to handle all individuals ‘personal information in a sensitive and professional manner. All staff are under an obligation not to gain access or attempt to gain access to information they are not authorised to have.
5. Equal Opportunities
Employees shall not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, nationality, disability or age and shall seek to eliminate such discrimination by others to promote equal opportunities. Employees will be afforded equal opportunities in employment irrespective of disability, gender, race, religion, age, sexuality, marital status, parental status, caring responsibilities and hours of work.
6. Any Other Duties
These duties and responsibilities should be regarded as neither exclusive nor exhaustive as the post holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within the company, commensurate with the grading of the post, without changing the general character of the post.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
§ Ability to “seal the deal” without inappropriately pressurizing the customer
§ Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade
§ Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
§ Good numerical and written skills
PERSONAL STYLE AND BEHAVIOURS:
§ A solutions-focused team player with a “can-do” attitude
§ Experience of delivering first class customer service in a high-pressurized sales environment
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL):
- Management Team
The job description is intended to include the broad range of responsibilities and requirements of the post. It is neither exhaustive nor exclusive but while some variations will be expected, these will be at an appropriate level for the role