Lounge & Bar Manager - Hook
Live in Accommodation available
Hotel Lounge & Bar Manager overview:
Be responsible for overseeing all Food and Beverage operations in the Lounge, Bar & Terrace - a very busy focal point to the Hotel. To provide the highest quality of guest service with the aim at all times to exceed customer expectations, ensure total guest satisfaction, maximize repeat custom and maintain quality standards. To maximise revenue, control rotas, holidays and recruitment as required to lead a well trained, motivated & successful team.
Hotel Lounge & Bar Manager Key Skills:
- A strong operational record in hospitality, with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage.
- Excellent communication skills, be highly organized, passionate and self motivated.
- Enthusiastic, customer-focused and work within deadlines set to meet business and customer demands.
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team
- The ability to train, develop and motivate people to achieve the targets that will be set.
About the Hotel:
Tylney Hall Hotel is a beautiful 4 red Star Hotel with 113 bedrooms, set in the heart of 66 acres of glorious park & boasts the longest uninterrupted view in Hampshire. With a 2 rosette Restaurant we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our facilities include beauty treatment rooms & leisure facilities including both an indoor & an outdoor pool & banqueting facilities which are second to none.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded & unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.