Personal Trainer - St George's Hill Lawn Tennis Club - Weybridge, Surrey
Minimum 1 year experience
The delivery of excellent service at the Club at all times and to ensure customer satisfaction and maximise retention of members.
- Consult new members on their health and fitness goals and design an appropriate programme.
- Instruct them on the equipment, ensuring they are exercising safely and effectively.
- Be responsible for the on-going care of your own members.
- Review their progress and change their programme at required intervals.
- Follow up non-attendees to encourage more regular participation.
- Come up with/be involved with new ideas to promote members motivation and retention.
We expect all our staff to strive to:
- Maintain open and honest communication with our members and customers, both internal and external, at all times.
- Support each other, the teams and the members in everything that is done, and to recognise and develop each individual’s potential.
- Take complete ownership of their own actions and have pride in what they do.
- Deliver consistent high levels of service, quality and value in everything we do.
- Seek to always strive to provide that little bit extra, both for the Club, its members, and themselves.
Gym Floor Cover
- Maintain a presence on the gym floor.
- Remain approachable and visible at all times.
- When appropriate, chat to members while they are working out.
- Monitor and correct exercise intensity and techniques.
Gym Reception Area
- Greet customers with a smile and use their name.
- Respond fully to enquiries, whether in person, by phone, or by email.
- Ensure members utilise the Technogym system on each visit.
- Ensure the presentation, cleanliness and hygiene of the Club is maintained to a high standard at all times.
- Complies with STGHLTC personnel policies and procedures and health and safety procedures
- To undertake any further duties as requested by the management