Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Senior Sales Executive in our Preston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will develop your career and sell something you can truly believe in. Much more than just a gym, our sites combine great fitness facilities with a range of health specialists including Wellbeing Personal Trainers, Health Mentors, Nutritional Therapists, Physiotherapists, Physiologists and GPs - all under one roof. As a Senior Sales Executive you will;
- Promote our unique approach to health and wellbeing.
- Help to manage our sales team by example, you will drive and support sales and activity planning for the Club.
- Motivate customers in the Club to improve their health and fitness and making the most out of every opportunity to sell suitable memberships, personal training and additional wellbeing services.
- Visit potential and existing corporate clients in the community.
To succeed as a Senior Sales Executive you will have;
- A real passion for healthcare and fitness.
- Strong communication and people skills.
- A proven track record in sales, ideally both face-to-face and over the phone
- A charismatic and motivated approach, you will relish this opportunity to be part of a great working environment and help one of the nation's strongest health brands to grow.
- The ideal candidate must have a commercial approach and bring innovate ideas that will maximise membership sales and club services.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £19,500 basic salary with OTE of up to £27,000 per annum
Closing date - 14/04/2021
Location - Preston
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post