F&B Assistant - Stirling
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a growing team and sites UK wide.
About The Role…
Memories of a special food & beverage experience come from many places. The sights, sounds, scents and, importantly, service. Within this role you'll welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help ensure a seamless experience. By tailoring each guest's experience to their unique tastes, you'll create memories as delightful as the dishes and drinks you'll serve.
You’ll be responsible for manging your own section and taking and delivering orders within this. Additionally you’ll work as part of a larger team, support your peers when they require assistance and ensure all pre/post shift duties are completed.
- Experience within a similar environment with an outgoing, bubbly personality
- You'll have a passion for customer service, with your own unique flare, and a ‘can-do' attitude
- Ability to remain calm and work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness with a smart professional appearance
- Proactive and organised, flexible & Adaptable to complete routine and non-routine tasks
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
The 4 Star Stirling Highland Hotel is situated in the heart of the city known as the Gateway to the Highlands. Our stunning Victorian property and ancient observatory hosts 96 bedrooms with a health club and swimming pool.
Built in 1854 as the city’s High School, the Stirling Highland Hotel is within easy reach of both Glasgow and Edinburgh, and perfectly placed for exploring Stirling, the nearby castles and battlefields, and the magnificent Scottish Highlands beyond.
- Cairn Group Staff Discount Scheme
- Retail and travel discounts
- Recruit a friend Scheme
- Induction and training programme
- Star of the Month & Golden Ticket Award
- Pension scheme
- Meals on Duty
- Cycle 2 work scheme*
- Free use of Leisure Facilities
* apply to positions above minimum wage