Lifeguard - Solent Breezes Holiday Park
Location: Solent Breezes Holiday Park
Job Type: Seasonal
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group
With its prime seafront location and views over the Solent to the Isle of Wight, nestled between Portsmouth and Southampton, Solent Breezes has the perfect balance of seaside, countryside and city lifestyle so whatever you like to do outside of work, you can find it on your doorstep! There are many attractions nearby from family friendly theme parks, the historic dockyard in Portsmouth and its designer outlets and harbourside bars and restaurants, to the cruise liners departing from Southampton.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To ensure that whilst on duty adequate poolside services are provided and in line with Company operating and health & safety standards
- To undertake and complete pool tests as and when required
- To ensure all health & safety procedures are adhered and in the event of an accident following the correct reporting procedureTo report any health & safety issues to line manager immediately
- To report any breakage or faulty equipment to line manager immediately
- To ensure cleanliness or poolside and surrounding areas to a high standard in line with Company operating standards
- To carry out all emergency procedures in accordance with the Park’s emergency operating procedures
The successful candidate MUST have:
Relevant and up to date National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) with appropriate first aid and resuscitation qualifications
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.