The Smuggler's Inn Experience required - Re-opening soon
Sensational Smugglers Inn - Best place to be this summer! With breathtaking views out over the Isle of Portland, this beautiful Dorset coastal inn is the perfect place to spend the day (and indeed the night). Built in the 13th century, the Smugglers Inn is located right by the sea in Osmington Mills and was one of the main landing places for smuggled goods in the 17th century. We are building for the season now and have a vacancy for an experienced housekeeper to take great care of our guest rooms and facilities.
As part of team Smugglers you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- Part time up to 25 hours per week
- A great package of lifestyle benefits
- A warm welcome from a friendly team that values your contribution
- All the support you need to succeed
Job requirements - apply if you are:
- Well presented and approachable with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success as part of a team
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- An expert housekeeper who takes pride in your work
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of housekeeping in hospitality operations is essential. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, and rewarding role... apply now:
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Experience in housekeeping
- Able to operate to high safety standards
- Attention to detail
Where you'll work: The Smuggler's Inn A famous Dorset coastal pub with views of Weymouth Harbour With breathtaking views out over the Isle of Portland, this beautiful Dorset coastal inn is the perfect place to spend the day (and indeed the night). Built in the 13th century, the Smugglers Inn is located right by the sea in Osmington Mills and was one of the main landing places for smuggled goods in the 17th century. In fact, rumour has it that it was the headquarters of the infamous French smuggler Pierre Latour. The wonderful tiered terrace provides one of Dorset’s best pub gardens with a stream running through it. Recently voted as ‘The Best Pub in Dorset’ by iDorset’s readers, this coastal inn will steal your heart with its traditional charm and breathtaking views of the Isle of Portland. Revel in its beauty, as you relax in its charmingly rustic surroundings.