Gas Engineer - Weymouth, Dorset
Up to 28K
I am recruiting for an LPG Gas Engineer to work for a premium holiday park operator in the Weymouth. As an LPG gas engineer working on the holiday park, you will be responsible for:
- Producing high quality installations and repairs in a timely and efficient manner.
- LPG gas repairs to holiday homes, including boilers, fires and cookers
- Carrying out Landlords gas safety testing and gas servicing
- LPG gas connection of holiday homes to cylinders and meters
- Working a combination of shifts including some weekends and bank holidays
Interested candidate must hold an ACS Gas Qualification in LPG
Reporting into the group maintenance manager you will also support maintenance across the park so a flexible, can do attitude with a broad range of plumbing both plumbing and electric skills would be hugely beneficial in supporting with planned an preventative repairs across the park which includes a wide range of hospitality and leisure facilities.
In addition to a basic salary of up to 28k, the position offers 30 days holiday per annum and a range of benefits including deep discounts on family holidays at the parks within the group.