Assistant Manager - Central London
Lantana is an Australian-run restaurant in London, known for its fresh Australian inspired food, great coffee & homemade cakes!
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join our Lantana team! Our restaurants all have busy breakfast, lunch and dinner services and we offer functions, private hire and a weekend brunch menu.
This is what working for Lantana looks like:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana Cafe restaurants
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Work incentives with fun prizes
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- In-house training sessions & supplier classes
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals are provided daily
- Fantastic Development opportunities
The Ideal Lantana Manager:
- You love food, drinks, restaurants & people
- You have good coffee knowledge and experience.
- You have experience in a similar role and are excited by the prospect of building and developing the site.
- Is looking to expand their knowledge and develop within a business looking to grow.
- You have knowledge and accountability for all aspects of running the business from recruitment to driving sales and monitoring labour costs.
- You have excellent customer service skills supported by FOH experience.
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ personality.
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We are looking for dedicated assistant managers to join our busiest sites. There is lots of room for career growth in this young and dynamic company so if you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply.