Membership Sales Consultants - Anytime Fitness, Abingdon
Competitive salary plus performance related bonus
With more than 4,500 clubs worldwide, and over 165 clubs in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and the second largest in the UK.
We are now actively looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Membership Sales Consultant in our Anytime Fitness club in Abingdon.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can work towards sales targets and have excellent customer service skills.
You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, face to face with sales prospects or promoting our club at local events. You will be the public face of the club, bringing prospects in, identifying their goals and ultimately signing them up as members.
Anytime fitness is a 24-hour fitness club but your working hours will fall between 8 am and 8 pm. We are looking for someone for part time hours with career progression in the fitness industry a real possibility.
You will report to the Club Manager and the salary will be supplemented by a generous target driven bonus.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality
- Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You will have the ability to drive the superb Anytime Fitness culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members
- Ideally a minimum of a level 2 qualification in personal training
- Be able to keep the club looking presentable and clean to a high standard
- You will have a proven track record in working within a high-quality sales environment, ideally from within the health/leisure industry, but sales experience in any commercial business sector will be considered.
- Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment. They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
We are always looking for ambitious individuals that will strive to develop both themselves and our brand!
Job Type: Part Time hours
Desirable minimum experience: 6 months sales
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire