Part-time Catering Assistant – Bamford Wellness Spa - Moreton-In-Marsh
Our Bamford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Part-time Catering Assistant for our new Wellness Spa cafe.
The position will be based at our beautiful Daylesford Farm in Kingham, Gloucestershire.
With career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Full Time contract, based on 20 hours per week, straight shifts, no late nights.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Training and development to advance your career
- 14 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
Working alongside the Head Chef and Chef de Partie, you will be able to help execute all dishes as per menu specs. Ideally, you’ll have worked with organic, seasonal produce in a health club environment, or you’ll just simply have a passion for healthy food so that the basics come easily to you.
Tasks to include:
- Prepare and serve healthy dishes such breakfasts, salads, broths and smoothies.
- Label and stock all cooking ingredients
- Prepare measured dosage of appropriate cooking ingredients and seasonings
- Learning about our products/production.
- Ensure appropriate food and drink storage ensuring your section is fully set for the next day with fresh mis en place
- Maintain a positive and professional approach to colleagues and guests
- Keep kitchen area clean and tidy (wash dishes, sanitize kitchen surfaces etc)
- Ensure compliance to Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation
Your natural confidence will enable you to understand calm and clear instruction during busy periods. You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
The health club will be open 7 days a week so flexibility is vital.
You must have a good command of the English language
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.