We’re looking for a Senior Sous Chef to help lead our back of house team at Granary Square Brasserie. As a Senior Sous Chef you will work closely with the Head Chef helping to support kitchen operations and produce outstanding food, whilst maintaining high standards. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
• Help lead, inspire and manage the kitchen team to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly at all times.
• Possess excellent culinary and presentation skills - ensuring the team implement quality control in line with the standards of the Head Chef and the restaurant
• Supervise and assist in the preparation of all food mis en place – ensuring smooth operation of the kitchen throughout the day
• Take the lead in the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
• Ensure legal guidelines and due diligence within the kitchen are adhered to – including, health & safety, hygiene, equal opportunities, HACCP and all other legislation as appropriate.
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at Granary Square Brasserie and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
• Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
• A generous staff discount when dining in the restaurant and at our sister restaurants nationwide
• Clean chef whites on every shift
• Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
• Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives
Who are we?
Granary Square Brasserie brings the true meaning of all-day dining to residents and visitors alike, offering a welcoming place to meet, hang out, eat and drink, any time of the day, 7 days a week. The menu is bursting with classics, a combination of modern British fare alongside the nation’s favourite dishes from around the globe.